Sunday 3 June 2012

Is a widebeam actually a bigger living space to a narrowboat? It might seem a stupid question, but up to date, the kids have all been adjusting their living areas (dinette and saloon) each night, into bedrooms. (well the dinette has never actually been used as a dinette for a year, as the teenager has all his stuff arranged like he wants it....which does not blend with multi-use of a room :) Currently the saloon has massive storage areas under the sitting areas. Same in the dinette. Under the bow is a huge storage zone, and the back cabin has storage boxes under the seat areas. There are cupboards in the passage for our clothes, and loads of storage for food/pots/pans etc. My great plans for the widebeam, currently exclude all these wonderful storage areas, and my wife is putting pressure on me...shouting..."I had a dream last night...! Where's the vacuum cleaner going? In my shoe cupboard????" I couldnt let her know my thoughts to that....shhhh....they were..." I havent planned a shoe cupboard actually". OMG. I just remembered we have 5 guitars......not to worry I tell myself........it will all come together.....ROFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Waterways Ranking